Friday, February 12, 2010

Gays Boys With Hard Ons Where Do I Find Other Gay Boys With My Age?

Where do I find other gay boys with my age? - gays boys with hard ons

Well, I am a boy of 14 years, I have only 1 gay friend (he is bi), there are only 17 I think .. in my city, not gay friend .. I read here on Yahoo Answers about the people who have something with your friends! .. I know it's hard to find gay people .. because they arent .. I so openly gay (I do not = P) .. .. mm not sure about gay guys in my school .. but it is really very difficult to know who is gay and that .. not

Do you like this, theres a guy I really really really like .. .. but it seems so masculine and friends are the bad boys of the school .. Times and intimidate me .. (but not in a very bad ..) and he looks at me .. Ahhhh please help me ..

3 comments:

NICO said...

Well ... All I can say is that you are too young to care. Maybe not even gay. It is for children to be attracted directly by the people of the same sex when they are at that age. However, if you are straight, and take the time they are 17-18. Good luck.

b.absent said...

.... Ask at the age of seventeen. He should know more. Then choose a man who thinks he can be and learn to know him better too. Become friends and hang and stuff. Then ask a dream. Start talking about sex and hay and other things .... then go.

tomato. said...

Perhaps the problem is is that it seems very immature.
and the child that you really, really not looking at you, you're just an illusion.

Post a Comment