Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Off Road Gokart Plans Need Mechanical Help With Off Road Gocart/dunebuggy I Plan To Build From Scratch?

Need mechanical help with Off road gocart/dunebuggy I plan to build from scratch? - off road gokart plans

My plan is to become a go-cart, that the suspension is independent, so you can easily move from the street to build. I want a four-seater, but I would rather have two extra seats, if that means the size of the handling or stability (and stability decreases, custom profiles that easy). I need a go-kart is almost like a four-wheel drive (in the sense that it is small), but has a muffler verrrrry low-profile, even when my power will decrease. I want to look and sound like a (small) children kart, so nobody knows that I have less power roastin start. I want to be as stable as possible "for the provision of custom (width compared to the lean) I air sacs of the tires, so I can tilt my kart and driving on a hill. I need help finding what Part I (the size of the drive shaft is to use a lot of money) as you have to focus very low and stable as we integrate all these parties to ideas and changes. Any help is really needed and appreciated
Thank you guys
Ryan

1 comments:

Eleph said...

To www.hackerscatalog.com/Products/CD-ROMS/ ...

Post a Comment