Monday, February 15, 2010

Italian Eye Colors What Eye Color Do You Have, And What Color Are You Attracted To? 10 Points?

What eye color do you have, and what color are you attracted to? 10 points? - italian eye colors

Well, I have brown eyes like a deep, warm color. very dark (in Italian) I do not know what it is, but I'm from the eyes pulled a bright green or even blue eyes sparkle. its so sexy in my opinion (I'm a girl) I was wondering what color her eyes and color of the power of seduction?

3 comments:

Creamy said...

mine are dark brown .. Close darkness. I come from Asia.
I'm attracted to .. .. Light .. brown or dark brown or green eyes I like the darkness.

Mz.Marti... said...

Mine are brown, I like brown eyes and brown-green eyes [Birds of a Feather]

♥Kelly said...

I have milti colored. People say I look like a rainbow.
I love the blue eyes:)

Post a Comment